ICHILD is looking for Project Development and Corporate Communications Officer!
ICHILD - International Child Rights Ambassadors Association is a non-profit association founded in 2019. The main goal of ICHILD is to convey to children and young people the rights they have within the scope of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child on platforms where they can participate interactively and have a voice, and to carry out all kinds of information, promotion and awareness activities within this scope. ICHILD looks out for the best interests of the child and prioritizes the right of participation of children in all of its work that it conducts completely free of charge.
ICHILD undertakes the Child Safety & Sexual Exploitation and Protection policy with all its personnel, volunteers, partners, suppliers and contractors in order to protect children from all kinds of risks, violations of rights, negligence and abuse and to provide the appropriate environment. All concerns and related information about child protection are processed confidentially. A zero-tolerance policy against sexual abuse of children is implemented and all notifications and determinations made to ICHILD are directed to the relevant public institutions.
ICHILD, advocating to hand the microphone to children in all matters concerning their and involving them in decision-making processes, also conducts studies on different issues that concern children and young people such as climate crisis, gender equality, and equal opportunities in education.
Other studies and more information about ICHILD are available on ichildforchild.org website or association's social media addresses.
Contract duration: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with organizations and individuals
- Manage and enhance contact management databases
- Develop and disseminate public relations and promotional materials in line with ICHILD approaches
- Identify new resources and opportunities and evaluate their suitability
- Provide and prepare required information for new sources and opportunities
- Develop appropriate procedures for partnership arrangements and budgets
- Assist to dissemination rights-based and voluntary studies
- Report regularly to the team
- Support external and internal communication activities
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Turkish
- Having strong communication skills and seeking pursuit of creativity
- Having strong planning and coordination skills,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and other digital tools
- At least three years of volunteer experience
Deadline for applications: 20 June 2021
Candidates who care about digitalization, think creatively and innovatively and believe in the power of civil society must send their CV’s and cover letters (English) by writing Project Development and Corporate Communications Officer in the subject area to the address firstname.lastname@example.org until June 20, 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ulusal ve Uluslararası Çocuk Hakları mevzuatları içerikleri doğrultusunda çocuk hakları alanını ön planda tutarak; çocuk katılımı, sosyal içerme, besl...