Genç Hayat Vakfı Proje Geliştirme ve Uluslararası İlişkiler Sorumlusu Arıyor!
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a colleague to work in the Project Development and International Relations Department of the Young Lives Foundation, which works to support the empowerment, engagement and education of children and young people aged 11 to 18.
- To take part in the preparation, preliminary research and writing processes of the projects,
- To generate new project ideas within the Foundation’s overall strategic planning, to follow up on calls for funds and grants on a regular basis,
- In addition to preparing and revising project budgets, providing support for the Foundation’s overall annual budget planning,
- To conduct a regular literature review in the working areas of the Foundation,
- Working in coordination with project teams and relevant units in the preparation of project reports,
- Carrying out the communication with the local and international stakeholders together with the unit coordinator.
Required qualifications for the position of Project Development and International Relations Officer:
- At least 2 years of corporate work experience (preferably in the field of civil society),
- Experienced in project writing and cycle,
- Having mathematical skills for budget related work,
- Very good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Very good command of Microsoft Office tools (Especially Word and Excel),
- Interested in new technologies and approaches,
- Highly motivated for teamwork,
- Having a well-organized and disciplined working principle,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- Having no travel restrictions,
- Open to learning and self-development,
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours.
Interested candidates can send their CVs and a motivation letter in English with the “HDIR” title to firstname.lastname@example.org
19th of December 2022, 12:00 pm
Gençlerle birlikte, Gençler için! Genç Hayat Foundation