TÜRKONFED is currently seeking a Project Specialist to join İşimi Yönetebiliyorum Project Team.
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
We’re looking for someone who is committed, adaptable and driven, with project/process experience and has a passion for having an impact on society, bringing new ideas and help grow the impact of the project.
The person who will work as a specialist in the project will work as a core member of project team and our expectation is that they would grow into a project leader, delivering across all areas of a project challenge.
In this specific role, Project Specialist will;
- Work directly with Project Director and Assistant Project Director to help implement the project according to the Project Document and KPIs.
- Have opportunity to work on every aspect of project operations from coordination with trainers to organizing details on implementing trainings to reporting and follow up
- Be responsible for Procurement and Reporting processes within the Project
- Report regularly on the progress, results and needs of the Project and make sure appropriate follow-up is made by concerned parties
- Communicate regularly with project participants – who are selected SME representatives from all over Turkey- to monitor and report implementation, progress and impact of the project
- Communicate, plan & report meetings with partners (Visa, UNDP) and other relevant parties
- Research for cost analysis/estimation according to the procurement needs of the project
- Prepare procurement notices and necessary documentation (TOR, Technical and Financial Offer, Bidding Documents etc.) and execute Procurement Process from cost estimations to proposal collection, pre-assessmment and agreement, according to the association’s procurement regulations within the project
- Provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Support and contribute to planning, development, coordination, and management of the project
- Support all the organizations according to the Project needs
- Research, explore, learn and report the necessary aspects related to the project
We are looking for;
- Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a Project team
- Expert-level experience in MS Office Applications (especially Microsoft Excel) as well as familiarity to Office and Project Management Tools
- Ability to pull together multiple different, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative feedback, hypothesis, etc.) into a common point of view
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring project proceeds efficiently and effectively
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to define their own roles and responsibilities, without being told what to do
- Ability to generate and deliver thorough reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Ability to work in a complex cross-functional business environment
- Strong critical thinking, attention to details, problem solving and effective reporting
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Efficient and timely fulfillment of the duties, business follow-up
- Degree in business or other related fields is preferred
- No restriction for travelling
- No military obligation for male candidates
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TÜRKONFED bugün 13 federasyon, 113 dernek ve on bini aşkın iş insanını biraraya getiren, Türkiye'nin en büyük çatı örgütlerinden biridir.