TÜRKONFED is currently seeking a Project Specialist to join İşimi Yönetebiliyorum Project Team.
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
We’re looking for someone who is committed, adaptable and driven, with project/process experience and has a passion for having an impact on society, bringing new ideas and help grow the impact of the project.
The person who will work as a specialist in the project will work as a core member of project team and our expectation is that they would grow into a project leader, delivering across all areas of a project challenge.
In this specific role, Project Specialist will;
- Work directly with Project Director and Assistant Project Director to help implement the project according to the Project Document and KPIs.
- Have opportunity to work on every aspect of project operations from coordination with trainers to organizing details on implementing trainings to reporting and follow up
- Be responsible for Procurement and Reporting processes within the Project
- Report regularly on the progress, results and needs of the Project and make sure appropriate follow-up is made by concerned parties
- Communicate regularly with project participants – who are selected SME representatives from all over Turkey- to monitor and report implementation, progress and impact of the project
- Communicate, plan & report meetings with partners (Visa, UNDP) and other relevant parties
- Research for cost analysis/estimation according to the procurement needs of the project
- Prepare procurement notices and necessary documentation (TOR, Technical and Financial Offer, Bidding Documents etc.) and execute Procurement Process from cost estimations to proposal collection, pre-assessmment and agreement, according to the association’s procurement regulations within the project
- Provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Support and contribute to planning, development, coordination, and management of the project
- Support all the organizations according to the Project needs
- Research, explore, learn and report the necessary aspects related to the project
We are looking for;
- Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English
- At least 3 years of successful experience in a Project team
- Expert-level experience in MS Office Applications (especially Microsoft Excel) as well as familiarity to Office and Project Management Tools
- Ability to pull together multiple different, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative feedback, hypothesis, etc.) into a common point of view
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring project proceeds efficiently and effectively
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to define their own roles and responsibilities, without being told what to do
- Ability to generate and deliver thorough reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Ability to work in a complex cross-functional business environment
- Strong critical thinking, attention to details, problem solving and effective reporting
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Efficient and timely fulfillment of the duties, business follow-up
- Degree in business or other related fields is preferred
- No restriction for travelling
- No military obligation for male candidates
TÜRKONFED bugün 13 federasyon, 113 dernek ve on bini aşkın iş insanını biraraya getiren, Türkiye'nin en büyük çatı örgütlerinden biridir.