Turkey Europe Foundation is looking for a Project and Business Development Specialist
Türkiye Avrupa Vakfı
The Project and Business Development Specialist will work in project development team. S/he will provide assistance to ongoing projects, and will be responsible for developing new project ideas, project writing and budgeting, and the project team in administration and logistics with an emphasis on essential the EU procedures in the areas of finance, administration, travel and logistics planning as well as providing inputs communication outputs.
The functional responsibilities of the project and business development specialist will be such as follows:
- Providing support in planning and execution of the project events organized at the project
- Assisting the project team to ensure follow up tasks is undertaken
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is complete and properly kept at the project archive
- Interacting stakeholders to ensure they are well updated on the issues related to the project.
- Providing support to manage all other information flows pertaining to the project (mail, electronic mail, documents, telephone etc.)
- Developing new project ideas, logical structures and budget
- Monitoring potential funding sources and be alert for new opportunities
- Other related duties concerning project writing, follow-up
The Specific competences and key skills required for the position are such as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree from related fields
- Excellent English and Turkish skills, both verbally and in writing (Must)
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- High computer literacy (Office Programmes, Zoom, other productivity tools) (Must)
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team to achieve organizational goals
- Ability to plan and organize tasks effectively
- Good coordination skills
Deadline to apply: 15th of February 2021
M. Sinan Egemen
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Türkiye Avrupa Vakfı , insanlığın ortak değerlerini, bu çerçevede insan hakları, demokrasi, özgürlük ve hukukun üstünlüğü ilkelerini korumayı ve geliştirmeyi temel amaç saymaktadır. İnsanlığın kendini özgürce geliştirebileceği uygar bir yaşam özlemini paylaşmaktadır.