TechSoup is looking for Webinar Producer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re a high-impact, global nonprofit social enterprise that believes in using technology for the greater good. Since 1987, we’ve been building partnerships and alliances with individuals, corporations, nonprofits, and governments across the globe – all committed to helping nonprofits fully access the profound power of technology and a connected world — and use it to improve lives.
But we won’t stop there: as technology and global needs change, so do we. We’re creating new, community-driven platforms and mobile apps and are enhancing our offerings so that nonprofits around the world have the resources they need to build a brighter future for millions of individuals.
We’re innovators, leaders, influencers, social entrepreneurs, and technologists drawn together by a shared vision: to make the world a better place through technology. Join us!
The Webinar Producer role will plan, manage, host, moderate and execute all webinars and other types of live online events. This role not only works cross-functionally across a variety of organizational departments (development, corporate relationships, client services, etc.) but also interfaces with nonprofit experts and corporate partners. This person will be responsible for driving exceptional customer experiences. Ideally, this person is well-versed in working directly with speakers and comfortable with the use of technology to produce exceptional virtual events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Host and moderate webinars and other live virtual events as the "face/voice" of TechSoup for community audiences
- Source and identify relevant topics and speakers for 2-5 monthly webinars in line with TechSoup’s content calendar
- Coordinate content, schedule and logistics with event speakers and evaluate content for specific audiences
- Prepare for live webinars by setting up run of show, conducting pre-event dry runs with speaker(s), and formatting content for an online audience
- Monitors and responds to community questions received before the webinar and during through event platform
- Promote webinars through social/digital channels in collaboration with the TechSoup marketing team to maximize attendance
- Run point on all pre and post production including writing emails, registration pages, presentation slides, editing recordings and updating events calendar
- Hosting or facilitating webinars or other sales enablement / customer training initiatives
- Outstanding presentation skills, with a proven track record in communicating to a technical and non-technical audience
- Zoom Webinars and Meeting experience is a must. Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and social media live streaming services a bonus.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with copy editing experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to successful completion, with tight timelines/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with experience coordinating presentation/webinar materials
- Past roles where extreme attention to detail and process were a focus
- Strong alignment with TechSoup’s core values: Promote Trust, Show Courage, Be Resourceful, Strive for an Equitable Planet, Be Relevant, Inspire
TechSoup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Connecting mission-based & community-based organizations to mission-critical tech resources, knowledge and community for change-makers | #nptech | #no...