SENED is looking for Media Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SENED is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2013 and registered in Turkey with the number 27-15-175. SENED was established by a group of humanitarian and social activists in responding to the Syrians suffer since 2011. SENED has become specialized in working with and supporting people with special needs since 2015 due to the realization of the tremendous tragedy that people with special needs live in Syria through periodic visits to their places.
Job Purpose :
Based in Gaziantep, the Media Specialist is under the line management of the CEO
He/She will be responsible for:
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites and other distribution channels.
- Build and manage the organization's social media profile and presence.
- Design and develop all brochures of SENED
- Develop SENED Visibility and visual identity
- Implement and follow up on Sened’s media policy.
- Prepare, develop and execute media content including designs and promos for all the organization’s projects and activities.
- Record, edit and prepare all requested video clips.
- Collaborate with the project managers to document all projects’ details.
- Monitor media content produced under the project to ensure its quality and integrity.
- Create the online content. This includes making and editing Sened’s news, following up on all news and ensuring it is posted accurately and correctly.
- Produce all the visual content from start to finish.
- Prepare, conduct and complete all video and photo shootings of the organization’s project, activities, workshops in and/or outside the organization as requested and edit the product of these sessions.
- Follow up and coordinate with the media team in Syria.
- Ensure all media products are properly stored, filed and archived.
- Provide a handover report at the end of assignment.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
- Bachelor degree in Fine Arts, Media or any other relevant field.
- Two years of experience in a similar position.
- Intermediate level in the English language.
- Team management with the ability to delegate.
- Basic level in the Turkish language.
- Proven experience in humanitarian work and principles.
- Proven experience in dealing with donor’s policies, procedures, requirements and compliance. IT and Equipment
- Good proficiency with Microsoft package.
Strategic and Long-Term Impact
- Create SENED Visual Identity
Core Competencies (CC):
- Stakeholder Orientation.
- Planning and Organizing.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning.
- Technological awareness. Supervisory & Managerial Competencies (SMC):
- Empowering others
- Managing performance
- Building trust
- Judgement / decision making
How to apply
- If you believe that your qualification meets the requirements of this position, we highly encourage you to
apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH using the below link:
- The closing date of the position is 07/01/2021.
- Please note that only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency of the position, SENED retains the right to recruit before the closing dates.
Your application has been successfully submitted.