TÜRKONFED Proje Direktör Yardımcısı Arıyor (İşimi Yönetebiliyorum Projesi)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TÜRKONFED (Türk Girişim ve İş Dünyası Konfederasyonu) olarak Visa ve UNDP işbirliğinde yürütülen İşimi Yönetebiliyorum Projesi kapsamında (Ocak 2021-Mart 2022) tam zamanlı olarak çalışacak Proje Direktör Yardımcısı takım arkadaşı arıyor.
TÜRKONFED is currently seeking an Assistant Project Director to join İşimi Yönetebiliyorum Project Team. We’re looking for someone who has a unique blend of professional experience and theory, someone who likes communication, to be part of a small and dynamic team with big responsibilities in complicated Project process, who has a passion for having an impact on society, bringing new ideas and help grow the impact of the project. You will work as a core member of Project team and our expectation is that you would quickly grow into a project leader, responsible for orchestrating and delivering across all areas of a project challenge.
- Application Deadline: 27th of December In this specific role, Assistant Project Director will; • Work directly and coordinate with project director to help implement project goalsLead Mentorship (e.g. communicate and facilitate meetings with mentors and mentees, monitor and report mentoring process, etc.), Communication (e.g. regularly communicate with participants, partners and related parties, plan and report meetings, follow up process, etc.) and Social Media (e.g. plan social media strategy and posts with agency, create content for dissemination of the project, etc.) aspects of the Project
- Have opportunity to work on every aspect of project operations from coordination with trainers to organizing details on implementing trainings to reporting and follow up
- Communicate regularly with Project participants – who are selected SME representatives from all over Turkey- to monitor and report implementation, progress and impact of the Project
- Communicate and plan & report meetings with partners (Visa, UNDP, Universities) and other relevant parties
- Oversee variable aspects of project and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Support and contribute to planning, development, coordination and management of the project
- Research, explore, learn and report the necessary aspects related to the Project
We are looking for;
- Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in Turkish and English
- 1-3 years of successful experience in a Project team
- Ability to pull together multiple different, and sometimes conflicting, inputs (data, qualitative feedback, hypothesis, etc.) into a common point of view
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to define their own roles and responsibilities, without being told what to do
- Expert-level experience in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint as well as a good knowledge of Office and Project Management Tools
- Ability to generate and deliver thorough reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring project proceeds efficiently and effectively
- Attention to details, problem solving and effective reporting
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Efficient and timely fulfillment of the duties,
- Efficiency on business follow-up
- Degree in business or other related fields is preferred
Please send your applications to email@example.com and attach a cover letter explaining your interest and why you’re perfect fit to this role along with your English resume.
Application Deadline: 27th of December
Please check the details of the project here: About İşimi Yönetebiliyorum
TÜRKONFED bugün 13 federasyon, 113 dernek ve on bini aşkın iş insanını biraraya getiren, Türkiye'nin en büyük çatı örgütlerinden biridir.